Supplier for 3phase distribution board?

I need to source a 16way (approx) Three phase and neutral board.

I know it's not really very DIY but any suggestions of where and what brands to go for, plus an indication of price?

Rob

Replace 'spam' with 'org' to reply

Reply to
Kalico

"Kalico" wrote | I need to source a 16way (approx) Three phase and neutral board. | I know it's not really very DIY but any suggestions of where and | what brands to go for, plus an indication of price?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Phone round your local wholesalers for the best price. Getting a better price elsewhere is likely to be soaked up by carriage costs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks as always.