Supermarket Plastic bags

Hum, weekly supermarket trip is about 40 miles round to the nearest large supermarket. At my current level of (un)fitness I *might* be able to manage 15 miles/day...

There is a small Co-op in town only a 5 mile round trip but they don't stock a number of things we buy regulary. The really big snag is that for both it's uphill all the way back home. Overall about

300' from town and about 1300' from the supermarket but peaking at 1550'.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

"Unexpected item in bagging area".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I wasn't being critical of you circumstances.

I was just pointing out that "boxes" aren't the solution for everybody.

They don't work for people who go shopping by bus.

tim

Reply to
tim.....

I guess you could burn a lot of icky stuff other than plastic (unless you're quite confident about the ventilation).

Reply to
Adam Funk

I use the knife that my government says I must not carry.

Reply to
F Murtz