Superloo for Cats

Several posters on uk.d-i-y have asked how to prevent cats from pooing in their garden.

Invite them inside to use this posh cat superloo:

sent me the link - I thought it was funny. Shame it has been discontinued)

Graham

Reply to
graham

No problem. It's not needed anyway. Just train the cat to use the ordinary loo and flush it afterwards.

I'm not joking. It has been done.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Been watching Meet The Parents by any chance?

Reply to
RedOnRed

Nope...just had cats for a long time and find out about these things. First heard about that about ten years ago...

Reply to
Bob Eager

I have been looking for one of these for AGES!

If anyone has one spare, please do let me know!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

Does anyone else suspect there's a bit of a problem here?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I read the title of this as "superglue for cats", & thought "What a

*good* idea!".
Reply to
Chris Bacon