Sunvic TLX 6501 Instructions

Can anyone provide me with a copy for the above central heating

controller. I bought it without instructions from B & Q, with a £10 deduction an despite sending Emails and phone calls to Sunvic, guess what....tha haven't sent me any CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!!!!! Thanks Eri

-- Brightmore

Reply to
Brightmore

Is that the radio one?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Does your unit look anything like the photo from their site. I mean the whole thing, the keys and the display details?

Reply to
EricP

Sorry for the trouble i may have put anyone to......the instruction arrived today.....thanks for your concern and apologise again. Eri

-- Brightmore

Reply to
Brightmore

No problem. I am glad you got them. I hope it's not in Chinglish like my Sunvic book!

Reply to
EricP