Suggestions for improvements to the human body

1) Kneecaps should be soft like buttocks. Why should we be uncomfortable kneeling down but comfortable sitting?
Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Stop crawling and they'll stop hurting - simples really!

Reply to
Unbeliever

OK, why aren't the soles of our feet as soft as our buttocks?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Fit Unbeliever with a working brain.

Reply to
David Lang

Retrofit modifications like that will cause problems. The rest of his body won't cope.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265