substitute for Bona Kemi Wood Floor Refresher?

Does anyone have any ideas what substitute could be used for Bona Kemi Wood Floor Refresher. (I dont think this would work)

Its not for me and I dont have a picture. The link below may give a better idea of what is trying to be achieved.

Apparently a plant pot has been sitting on a wooden floor and the moisture caused some mould under the plant pot and bleach was used to clean it up, leaving the wood lighter than the surrounding wood.

or any other ideas how to best darken the area slightly

Quote..."and I cant have polyurethane... heres what im trying to do:

ss

Kahrs do a similar refresher - use that instead:

I have Kahrs flooring and also a bottle of that ^^^

Apply with a rag and wipe excess off. It is very subtle and you can just do a bit of the floor.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Forget it, he has just sent me a picture and the `patch` is actually darker not lighter. I reckon a cabinet scraper would be the best bet.

ss

Actually a light rub with fine grade sandpaper (400+ grit) might sort that out - followed by a touch up with refresher oil.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks Tim, yes thats my thoughts, I reckon I could at least vastly improve the `look` one way or the other but unfortunately its for my son who is abroad so he is on his own to sort it.

Its a rented property he is in that he is leaving as he just purchased one in Amsterdam so he needs to avoid any excuse to lose any of his deposit on the rented one.

Reply to
ss