Substitute Floor Sealer

Hi all

Unfortunately I have recently discovered a small area of damp floor. The affected area is like a threshold between two concrete floor areas. There is a newel post sat on the affected part, so I can't just dig it up and stick membrane down.

I recently used StopGap F76 floor sealer which is an epoxy 2 part preparation. This is expensive and only available in 5L packs. Is there anything similar (available in small pack sizes) that I can substitute, like epoxy glue maybe that will seal a small (1' square) area of floor?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster