Subfloor for UHF and Ardion 82

Hello All

Just been chatting to the guy who will be installing my UFH tomorrow, he has been round to prime the old quarry tiles with Ardion 82 which is a pinky colour. Now I just realised that I forgot to tell him that there are some vinyl tiles stuck to these Quarry tiles in places (Not many but there are patches) Will these tiles be melted by the UFH? He has primed all over them obviously not noticing and it's not easy to spot.

Also I told him that I had previously tried to level the floor with some self leveling compound I got from TP which stated not to be used with UFH (I wasn't planning on having UFH at the time) I forget the name of it but it was about =A322 a bag and began with a C I think! He said it should not be a problem and sealed the surface with the Ardion. What's your advice on this, should I be concerned?

TIA

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

Stuffed up again! the UFH will be electric which will be used to heat the granite tiles that are being laid. Apparently though this system can be the only source of heat in the room if required.

Chees

Richard

Reply to
r.rain