Styrokite holiday fun

Anyone tried making one of these?

did a basic mock-up with 3 smaller cups (7ozs 200ml) and it actually

flew rather well, so I'm encouraged to look for bigger ones. Don't relish the thought of rummaging in rubbish bins outside Starbucks though. Good fun for the holidays. I might even let the grandchildren have a go!

Reply to
stuart noble

Andy Burns

Especially when the content is worth preserving.

The idea of flying coffee cups has a whole new resonance 13 years down the line.

Reply to
stuart noble

Just in time for the school holidays - that should keep my brood busy for a few days.

Reply to
Anita Palley

IME girls are more concerned with what colour it is than whether it flies :-) I wasn't at all fussy about the construction, being convinced it wouldn't. Now perhaps I'll tidy it up a bit

Reply to
stuart noble