Stronger latch for cupboard?

Anyone know where I can get a better version of one of these?

pictured one allows the cupboard door to open too easily. I don't want to change it to a standard handle type like you use for internal room doors.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Magnetic catch?

Reply to
Graham.

Two.

Reply to
polygonum

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:15:30 -0000, Graham. wro= te:

internal room doors.

Thanks, I'll give that a go if an "adjustable" one doesn't work:

Lieutenant Scott

Replace it with an adjustable ball or roller latch and set the tension to whatever you need to hold the door.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

A simple but clever idea. I will bear that in mind if the adjustable and magnetic ones are insufficient.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Have you tried adjusting this one? push in and turn the ball, it may be adjustable

Reply to
Phil L

My ball does not rotate.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Try the knob.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It's too hard

Reply to
Phil L

I was trying to think of something to top that, when it made its own topping. My meal is now complete.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Probably not enough lube, try 'I can't believe it's not batter' (KY Jelly) on the 'pirate of men's pants', prior to insertion into the cockwash

Reply to
Phil L

Lieutenant Scott