strip lining paper?

I've stripped some wallpaper, and under it bits of lining paper, but other bits of lining paper are left like a map of the greek islands, Do i have to strip it all? or will covering it with new lining paper and then wallpaper hide the irregular patches?

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

If you leave it, you _will_ regret it!

Reply to
S Viemeister

Unstripped bits will show up through most papers you try put over them. They will however show up and come off easily if you give them a good misting with water to get them thoroughly soaked.

Spamlet

I Can't work out how you get your line length so short your posts look like limericks

Reply to
Phil L

if i had time i'd make them rhyme.

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

roses are red, violets are blue, I have amnesia, cheese

Reply to
Phil L