Strangely

Strangely, over on uk.diy they have been discussing bike brakes for a couple of days, with no input from Dave VOR. Surely he should tell them that toys don't need brakes? Still, perhaps he is too busy advising the Met.

Reply to
Squashme

Why would I encourage cycling?

The post was about a child's toy idiot. Which part of "Grandson's bike" confused your addled little brain?

Too busy trying to explain simple things to thick bicyclists.

Reply to
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Strange how the decent denizens of uk.diy discussed it sensibly and intelligently, despite your opinions. And what is a "child's toy idiot"? Some sort of a plastic Chinese- made Dave, with a very limited and repetitive sound chip, pre-loaded with:- "Many people barely recognise the bicycle as a legitimate mode of transport; it is either a toy for children or a vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," and:- "Whats a Police medic Dougwit? My daughter is a Staff Officer with London Ambulance Service and says there is no such thing. So the whole thing is a pack of lies by the sound of it?"

Reply to
Squashme

My opinions on DIY?

Comprehension never was your strong point was it?

A push bike is a child's toy. You are an idiot.

Got it now?

Reply to
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Dave is sensible in the diy group as he has to agree with his peers so he can get work to put gruel on the table. He only acts thick on the cycling newsgroup to fit in with a handyman stereotype,

-- Simon Mason

Reply to
Simon Mason

More goading from Simple Simon. You reap what you sow.

Reply to
Mr Benn

He's just called them all "fuckwits".

Reply to
Bertie Wooster

Allow me to introduce Mr Mason, the village idiot of the cycling group.

I know its bizarre, but he makes Dennis look sensible.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You've already admitted you think they're all f**kwits in uk.d-i-y

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Mr Mason seems eminently sensible where I come across him in URCM. He seemed the same when I came across him in URC before URCM was introduced.

Reply to
<me9

It iss a very great honour to be village idiotted by the vorephilic dave.

Reply to
Peter Keller