Strange Post Behaviour

How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever Leak" is not visible in my OE news reader this morning and yet it is visible to others as Andrew Gabriel has responded? Also I can see Andrew's response! Spooky!

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Your news-swerver missed it, or you mis-splet "Pop up waist leaver leek".

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

No news server carries all messages. YOur own news server may not return your own posts to you, even though you posted them to it.

Reply to
Hywel

I have had this happen. Delete the news account in OE, then reinstate it. Bit of a pain if you subscribe to several groups.

Al

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Therein lies your problem. You are using a "catch all" Microsoft pile of sh*te purporting to be useful software.

Get a proper newsreader instead.

Reply to
Colin Wilson