Strange noise from loft..

So give them freshly slaughtered corpses. And save you them and the mouse all that extra effort.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Its the things that do damage that are the pain.

I had some serious mice in the last house...a 3/4 full bag of dried dog food vanished down to a few crumps *overnight*. I THOUHT it was rats, but on setting traps, we caught half a dozen enormous sleek fat mice.

Ive seen then sherd square meters of carpet, destroy car woring looms and underbonnet isnulation making nets in the air filters of laid up cars.

I like animals. I like the butterflies hat winter over. I like the bess that come in. I kill the wasp, and teh mice, because one stings and teh other is a dsease carrioer and dmagaes my stuff.

Rats are attacked on sight, I am afraid, as are pigeons and rabbits. And Muntjac deer too.

They are all utterly destructive and/or carry serious dieases I don't want.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Some of those don't take carrion...

Reply to