Strange Neighbour's Toilet question

The base of the pyramid wasn't as wide as the base of the hole in some places.

MJ

Reply to
MJ

I didn't say it was 8' square, the OP did. I just don't know how he'd know :-)

It's a long time since my geometry days ... :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

interesting.

Ah, in that case I take your word for it :-)

Mary Fisher

That Mr. Pythagoras retired some while ago.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

No! Really? He didn't invite me to his party :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher