Straight thermostatic rad valves?

Is it possible to get thermostatic rad valves with a straight through connection rather than a right angle?

Thanks, Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

Is this what you mean ?

Séan Connolly

Sure - here's one:

(one 't'!)

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Honeywell do a straight version of their VT117E. They have the same tops as the angled ones hence they're a good choice if you want consistency throughout the house. I got a good deal from my local plumber's merchant PTS. £179 inc VAT for 14 TRVs & 14 lockshield valves. All now fitted & working nicely.

Mark

Reply to
MarkK