Stoves Oven 720EMa

Anyone replaced the cooling fan in this product ? Access is not obvious to me !

Tks

Reply to
Rob

I haven't done this particular model but the stoves oven I saw you had to remove the oven and dismantle from the rear.

Reply to
Mark

I think you may mean the Oven Fan. There is another Fan which looks like a Computer Fan (Picture from spares site) somewhere at the top just under the hob. I can hear the bearings grunt!

Reply to
Rob

No. I mean both. This was a different model to yours so it might not be the same though.

Reply to
Mark