Storage heater panel and parts

I bought some Creda electric storage heaters second-hand. A problem has now arisen with the one of the panels showing scorch marks, because the lining between the bricks and the panel had to be thrown out, cos of it's condition. Is it possible to buy these linings seperately, if so where would be a good place to look? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Manic Blue

Reply to
Manic Blue

A builder's merchant should be able to supply heat resistant sheet - a replacement for what would once have been asbestos. But it's not cheap.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

me da damaged this on one of mine.

I rang up to enquire about a new one. IIRC 66 quid plus VAT. I can buy a whole new radiator for just over 200. I declined and used the same part from a smaller one that I had spare.

Tim

Reply to
tim