Storage combi recommendations

And half the primary pressure

Hey, I could do a DIMM and plumb my new boiler in next to the old one and compare them

as for servicing bills and repairs, what are they ?

Reply to
raden

Not worth the hasske.

Reply to
IMM

I am brilliant at English

On what do you base this article of faith?

Reply to
IMM

You can't

Reply to
IMM

There's no article of faith - just an article.

It's easily possible to see past the hype and to realise that the reality doesn't quite match it.

Reply to
Andy Hall