Stop & tail lamps - quality from somewhere?

Just changed the S&T lamps in car *again*. 2nd time in 12 months. Something tells me the lamps (from a well-known bike-shop) are not of the best quality. So, does someone have an ebay/other supplier they'd care to share with me/us that sells decent quality lamps? There is of course the dealer. :-)

Reply to
dave

How did they fail?

I had problems with vibration. But OK now

Reply to
Gary

I recently had a Pug 308 and all the rear lamps were loose in the holders. Shocking quality of manufacture, and tiny wiring too. I had to 'adjust' the lampholders to ensure integrity.

David

Reply to
David

Yes junk is what they are imho. There are bulb on ebay - cheaper but they might aloso be junk. It's back toe super-expensive dealer I guess.

Reply to
dave

dave brought next idea :

Have you not got any local 'corner-shop' motor accessory shops in your town? They're the best place for something like this.

Reply to
John

Have you taken them back for a refund?

I usually get things like that from Halfords since they're convenient and can't say I've noticed them having a short life. It's so unusual to have to change a bulb on either car I'm sure I'd have noticed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Agreed. IME Halfrauds bulbs last a few weeks. You're lucky if you get six months.

Reply to
Mark