Stonework suggestions ?

Require a source for re-constructed stonework .. anyone ? (Mullions) Thanks

Reply to
Rob

Oh bugger. I saw a great example of this at the chelsea flower show. Antique 'stone' made of powdered limestone and white cement..looked spot on appearance wise.

I CANNOT remember the name, but they were in the west country or west midlands I think.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Was it Haddonstone...? I know about that one

Reply to
Rob

Can't remember.

Try adverts in 'country life' and 'period homes' type mags.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher