still can't open any threads!

I just get a blank white screen. Can anyone put brief advice as a subject heading, because i can see those! Thanks.

Reply to
kent

Tim Downie

T r o l l

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Hi Mr Pounder

You're completely wrong about this post. I had a genuine problem of not being able to see the comments in the threads and had no alterior motive! In fact I had to look up what "troll" meant in this context!!

Reply to
kent

GGs does indeed seem to be having a problem. Although I can see this NG OK using Firefox, at the moment, both IE8 and Safari don't seem to display anything.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

So you did not know what being called a troll meant. I understand, other may reply to you.

Reply to
Mr Pounder