Sticky pads are unsticking. Help!

I have a Mira Flight Shower tray on risers. Plastic panels cover the gap under the tray. The panels are secured with clips on the legs - a clip slides into a "locator" which is in turn stuck with a sticky pad to the panel. Problem is they must have been stuck while dusty/wet/ greasy so won't remain stuck (it is a new build but the builder just bodges any minor snags so I'm not letting him near this).

I have stripped off the old sticky pads, cleaned the whole area finishing off with alcohol pads and used "no more nails" sticky pads (stongest version I could find). Must have been a poor choice as they lost grip after a few days. Then I tried a super glue (the gel type)

- no luck. I have some no more nails grab stuff (Ultra) but have lost faith in the brand so maybe it will be a waste of time.

What else can I try? It can't be that hard! Its not like there is a huge amount of force pushing the panels off.

AA

Reply to
AA

Hi,

Try 'servo tape' from a model shop/Ebay.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C