sticky-back plastic

Hi all Does sticky-back plastic still exist? If so where can I get it?
TIA Suzanne

Saw some the other day in Wilkinsons.
Marcus

Suz wrote:

National chain selling cheap stuff from paint to clothes pegs to dog food to just about anything. I use them mainly for 13A plugs, they're cheaper than the DIY stores, and kitchen ware.
--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk /

<www.wilko.co.uk>
--
Alan

Local branch of Staples? If they don't have it in stock, they will often order it for you.

<http://www.staples.co.uk/
--
Alan

You're having us on, aren't you!
Mary

decorative finishes. It's still sold in Woolies and diy shops.
Phil

Thanks for the name Fablon too - will make googling easier.

coloured type (Fablon) in Homebase, I think, or possibly Do It All.
--
Graeme

mile down the road .
Was in WHSmith today but it was wee and didn't spot any.

Probably twice the price of Woolworth/Wilkinson/Staples.
See <http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Fablon_377.html#a101 752>
and <http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/design/hc_005.htm
for the range and prices from Focus/Wikes DIY sheds.
--
Alan
"Suz" wrote | Hurrah again! The biggest Homebase ever just opened last week, and | just a mile down the road .

None, unless they drop their prices to merely statospheric. I can't buy anything from Focus or Homebase without feeling physically sick at the prices I am having to pay.
Christian.
Phone Blue peter and ask them.
!!

Cheeky dog. Now where's that one I made earlier.....
Gracias amigos, Dank u wel, Go raibh maith agaibh, Asanteni. Thanks for all the help. Suzanne.