Sticking wash hand basin to worktop.

Hi all

About 3 years ago I siliconed a small china type wash hand basin to the usual type of kitchen/bathroom worktop the sheds sell.

The silicone has lost its bond to the whb which is now free moving.

The whb has no other way of being fixed.

Do I silicone it again or is there something that would fix it better?

The joint is in direct eyeline from anyone sitting on the loo so don't want anything too messy.

TIA for any ideas

Hugh.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Evo Stick Nail & Seal. B&Q stock it, about £6 a tube.

I've sorted some vary nasty hotel bathroom seal jobs with it.

Doesn't smooth quite as well as silicone, but OK if you don't leave it too long.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman