stickiness of Blu Tack and White Tack

What are the differences between "Blu Tack" (from Bostik) and "White Tack" (from UHU) in terms of performance in areas like:

  1. level of stickness
  2. ease of removeability
  3. amount of spread when squeezed
  4. etc
Reply to
Joe Smith

In message , Joe Smith writes

When I have time to worry about such things, tell me it time I was in me box........

Reply to
chris French

:))))

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I would say the biggest differance is in the colour of the two...........

Reply to
Pete Cross

There is another...

White tack is superior for showing up in a blue carpet, or any other dark colour for that matter.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Don't you mean "...of that mat.. errr..."

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The only folk who might be knowledgable are supervisors in University Halls of Residence where 100's of students stick posters on their room walls and sometimes bring pieces of paint off when they take them down.

john2

Reply to
john2

  1. Price The pound shop sell the UHU stuff. 2 packs for £1.
Reply to
mogga

What are these things (and plasticine, which was the only poster tack for many a year) made of? I guess clay and oil are in there somewhere.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Andy Wade

The prison issue is mae of peppermint and chalk white.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Reply to
meow2222

john2 typed

They seem to have banned it in all the places I visit on weekend courses...

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht