Stickin gfoam to plywood

We are making a bed headboard and need to stick some 1" foam to the plywood before covering with material.

What adhesive is best? I was thinking double sided tape.

Reply to
John

Hi John

We used a spray on contact adhesive when we did the same thing. Sprayed the plywood base, stuck the foam on then left it lying on the floor, wood side up, for a night. Probably didn't need to do that but anyway, it worked OK.

Alistair

Reply to
Ali Mac

That'd do it... or Copydex?