Stick-on soles.

Where can I buy some stick-on soles for my leather soled shoes?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

/wild guess/

cobblers ?

RT

Reply to
[news]

Hardly worth a DIY effort if you haven't got a last to hammer then on, IMHO. A back street cobbler will fit them for a few quid.

Reply to
Rusty

Woolworth.

Reply to
Rob Morley

A few. Near £20.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

you don't need a last, foot pressure + contact adhesive does a nice job.

apply the glue as per the instructions, put the sole on the shoe/boot, put foot in shoe/boot, apply pressure, roll foot around. job done.

RT

Reply to
[news]

Yes, but I need a source, preferably other than a cobbler.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

?

RT

Reply to
[news]

Woolworths.

sponix

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

A quick Google revealed the following.

Kaiser

In message , Chris Bacon writes

Woolies. Stick on soles were, at one time, carried by all branches of Woolworth, but since Woolies tried to change direction, the soles only seem to be carried by larger stores which still retain a hardware/housewares section. Each pack contains two soles and glue. Haven't used one for years, but they always worked well in the past.

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

In message , Graeme Eldred writes

Bought some at a Woolies yesterday, £3.49

Reply to
bof