step ladder replacement feet

Ive lost/worn out the rubber foot on my 7 tread step ladder.

the aluminium section is 40 by 20 and the ladder was made by the TIMBALLOY LADDER COMPANY LIMITED since liquidated .

any ideas for a generic foot ?

Chris

Reply to
christopher

In message , snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEbundy.co.uk writes

Two thoughts on this...

  1. It explains why step ladders at the sheds often have missing feet:-)

  1. You probably used the steps on soft ground and are unlikely to make the planted foot grow.

I'll leave others to suggest a source:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I though you just did :-P

Dunno which of these might fit other ladders

Andy Burns

That's what happened to a couple of mine. I ordered new ones from Abru and po-riveted them in. Also pop-riveted those on the new ladders.

Reply to
PeterC

It happened to one of mine recently when I was attaching guttering to the conservatory. As it was pee-ing down, I thought I'd leave it 'til the next day. I've poked and prodded the area thoroughly and there's no sign. I can only think it's deeper than I can search without destroying the area even more - I did at one point joke that the ladder was sinking as fast as I climbed it (I wasn't worried, as I only needed to stand on the second rung to reach).

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker