Steel suppliers info.

Hi,
Does anyone have experience with shop4steel.com? Are their prices any good? They seem to be cheap but delivery looks a bit expensive.
I was thinking of buying 6m of 30mm x 30mm x 3mm angle, 1m x 2m of 3mm plate and 1m x 2m of 16swg sheet.
In total it comes to approx 30 plus 20 delivery.
Would I save a lot by going to my local steel stockholder? I don't mind paying shop4steel a little more as delivery is included.
Anyone got any other comments on shop4steel.
Thanks Dave

good?
plate
I went to my local steel stockholder in York for some 50x50x3mm angle. It's in 6 metre lengths and costs 10+VAT. You can probably shop local and collect it yourself with a bit of a saving, though you'll probably need to cut it up..
I bought a 152x89 universal beam from a local steel stockholder. It cost 60 for a 5M length (I think that was the length - not 100% sure) This was their minimum charge so I don't know actually what the little beam I bought would have cost. I didn't shop around - I just picked a local place that was convenient (time=money) and picked it up myself. On the shop4steel.com site they have a 9.5M beam for 56.24. Delivery is at least 20 but for me it would cost 110! (Glasgow) So, based on that, yes, they sound cheap (if they are near you) but all it takes is a phone call to find out how cheap. Also, support your local business if possible - you'll miss them when they aren't there. And finally, I got an even bigger beam from a scrapyard/demolition company owner friend I have. It was free but even if I paid, it would have been dirt cheap. Worth a call?. But then, for 50 is it worth all the effort?