Steel front doors

Does anyone have any experience of Paladin steel front doors?

Looks like a good product, and we were all set to go with one. but then...

...our local aluminium window salesman told us that as they are only available with PVC frames we should expect problems. - Then proceeds to tell us endless horror stories of people he knows who have had steel doors with PVC frames fitted - finally, "No problems if you go with all aluminium."

Is he just bringing up isolated problem cases to sell his stuff, or is he right?

Any experiences/opinions?

Reply to
BillM

if you need one of them you need to join a gun club and buy a pump shotgun. keep it hidden but close to hand. If an intruder gets into your home uninvited blast him before he gets near you because he isnt coming in to do you a favour.

Reply to
noelogara