steam cabinet in bathroom

I am just about to take the plunge and order a completely new bathroom.

I am going for a steam room.

It's about 5 times the size of a conventional shower unit and has a seat. It electrically heats water from the cold supply to generate steam. The unit is all digitally controlled.

I have found a local company that fits nothing but bathrooms. They have about 15 different types of steam cabinet in their showroom.

Has anyone had any experiences with steam cabinets in the home?

Graham

Reply to
graham