Steadfast Mains Tester screwdriver

I've been asked by if I can find one of these anywhere by our sparky. Made by Steadfast, apparently other makes don't always find electricity when these do. Any ideas on where I can get one, or of another of the same quality?

Reply to
Doki

Hmm. If it's showing 'mains' where others don't, it will be even more useless than they are as a breed.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:07:26 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "Doki" strung together this:

You'd be safer getting a proper tester that actually test, rather than a dodgy neon based voltage guessing health hazard device type thing.

Reply to
Lurch