Starlock clips

I need to replace some missing clips which should be holding the glass in place on my scanner. I think they are known as Starlock clips or washers but they aren't the same as shakeproof washers. They look like washers with 6 springy fingers on the inside which grip the outside of a

3/16 in dia. round pin. There's a picture at . I only need 3 and the only source I can find so far is RS (part no. 172-436) who sell them in bags of 50 and have a 5 quid delivery charge.

I don't mind getting a bag of 50 if I have to but the extra fiver for something that can be just dropped into an envelope and sent by post is a bit OTT for this job. Anybody know where I can get these or something similar in small numbers without having to pay high delivery costs?

Reply to
Mike Clarke

big b and q have them IIRC

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

In message , Mike Clarke writes

Promise to buy thousands and ask for some samples

Have you looked to see if there's an RS trade counter in your area ?

Reply to
raden

In article , mrcheerful . writes

Motor factor may have them too & don't charge for carrier bags ;-)

Reply to
fred

Try Baker and Finnemore

them you want samples. WM

Reply to
wattie

Thanks for the link. I emailed them explaining I had problems locating a retail supplier for small quantities and they promptly sent me some freebies.

Reply to
Mike Clarke