Stanley adjustable spanner, with extra bit.

Russ, what is all this makeupness you refer to?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Because I have basic skills. I could easily cut plastic pipe with a hacksaw and finish it so a push on fitting wouldn't leak, if I had to. However, I prefer the correct tool for the job.

Your skills are reserved for reading, believing and quoting adverts.

Remind us again what you claim to do for a living?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I find it quite incredible that dribble who claims to know so much doesn't know how to cut what is effectively a bolt down to size and square up the end. Or indeed plastic pipe. Barrack room lawyer springs to mind.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I find it quite incredible, that this senile one, cuts the threads off taps and installs high pressures taps on a low pressure system and wonders why their is only a dribble coming out. Tragic isn't it. Tragic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

ROFLMAO!!!!

This senile one even put high pressure taps on a low pressure system and wonders why only a dribble came out.

Tragic, truely tragic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are Fred Elliot and I claim my £5. Even he doesn't take two minutes to repeat himself, I say Even he doesn't......

John

Reply to
John

Who is Fred Elliot?