Standpipe tap thing for allotment

We're looking at getting a water supply put on to our allotment and will need a tap and turn off lockable bit.

one is very shiny but £182 which sounds fine if you say it really fast... ;-/

Where can we get standpipe tap things for less?

Reply to
mogga

Lockable bib taps are fairly cheap:

if all you want is something fairly anti-tamper and don't want to bother with padlocks, you could use a lockshield version:

a double check valve and some steel pipe for a DIY solution.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Since you can see what's in that one, there's nothing to stop you making your own.

Reply to
grimly4