standard window sizes

Is there a such thing as "standard" PVCu window sizes ? Or even "commonly available" sizes. If I can use these, it will obviously be cheaper than having them custom made. Windows are for living room / kitchen. Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

"std" as in on the shelf in wickes, B&Q etc ........

Theses windows are still more expensive than finding your local rehau factory.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Check out

starters

Not obviously ... probably but not necessarily

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Definitely disagree with the "obviously"! See previous rambling from me a few weeks back:

Lobster