Standard Din Rail

I'm looking for a small piece of Din Rail approx 8ins long for a one off project. Our local supplier will only sell me a 2 Metre length for approx £20. Any suggestions please? Tom

Reply to
Tom

CPC do it from about a quid:

John Rumm

If you mean din rail as in consumer units to take breakers then I have a load of hager rails. Got some odd MCB's as well. E-mail me your address and I will send you one or more.

Regards

Legin

Reply to
legin