standalone pressure balancing valve

Where can I get a standalone pressure balancing valve ? To be installed in the inlet to a Triton Tyne thermostatic bar mixer. This is a belt-and-braces approach to temperature control ! The pressure balancer would act faster than the thermostat. I googled, but only came up with chrome shower units. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

B&Q Warehouse used to stock them.

Look at:

are slow at delivery and you will probably get one cheaper elsewhere too.

Triton make dedicated high pressure mixers with the balancer integrated.

The Tyne:

pressure? It may have an integrated balancer. Ring Triton.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

for product code 16711

Reply to
John Rumm

Just for info: I had the wrong "keyword". Type in "pressure equalising valve" instead of pressure balancing, and lots of hits come up. Thanks all, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson