Stairlift oil ?

Can anyone suggest which oil (or grease) I should use to lubricate the track on the stairlift and what frequency it should be done. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Dadq

I wouldn't use any 'wet' lubricant on that. It will only collect dirt and jam the mechanism. Instead, try using silicone (sp?) furniture polish and give it a wipe down after. Remember, anything that can collect dirt will wipe it back onto the person that uses the stair lift.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Due to legal issues with this I'd consult the mfrs and follow advice. Stairlifts are items on which lives depend.

NT

Reply to
meow2222