Stainless splashback

Bought a Stainless splashback to go behind the gas hob on the wall the instructions talk about cleaning, but no mention of fixing to the wall.

With no visible holes (thankfully) any idea how to fix to the wall ? No more nails? TIA

Reply to
Vass

A few dabs of silicone sealer....

Reply to
Andy Hall

We used Gripfill on our last one. It was still stuck there four years on! The stinky stuff in the green tubes is much better than the non- stinky stuff in the yellow tubes in my opinion.

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

I used blobs of Gripfill and a fine bead of clear silicone round the edge to stop stuff falling behind.

Reply to
Ian_m

I second that - more than enough strength given the large surface area available. Furthermore, if you do ever have to remove it it should be achievable without too much damage from 'overgrip'.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton