Stainless screws

It used to be that stainless wood screws from Toolstation/Screwfix were available in ranges having steps of 5mm in length. It now seems that the accountants have taken over and rationalised the ranges, so that 35mm is no longer available and 15mm is tricky. Longer lengths have disappeared in the 4mm lists. I now find that I have to buy from Amazon to get a complete range of SS screws with

5mm spacing on length. Has anyone else found this problem?
Reply to
Capitol

Solution of all your health issues

info.meganstore

That Amazon is taking over all other businesses?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

No - you misunderstood - it is not stains from his screws that is the problem...

Reply to
Geo