Stainless hose

I need what I believe is Strip Wound Stainless Hose. It is used as the exhaust for the eberspacher diesel heater in my Land Rover.

I have been able to find what I need from an Eberspacher dealer but it is £30 a metre and I am hoping I can find some equivalent stuff elsewhere.

The hose I need has an ID of 24mm and I need around a metre.

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who can supply such hose?

TIA.

Reply to
Simon Barr

Get a copy of Practical Classics etc. and look for custom exhaust pipe makers.

BTW - It used to be a requirement on Eberspacher heaters that you used only their exhaust pipe and an approved installation. But you're doing it in a Landie, so you're breathing plenty of CO anyway.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hadn't though of that, cheers.

I'm putting the heater back in after removing it to get at the body mountings, the original installation was nothing special. The Landy is ex AA and it came fitted with the Eberspacher.

As for CO, there isn't that much, it's a diesel. Less CO than petrol engines.

Of course there is the other nasty stuff, but not much CO...

Reply to
Simon Barr