Stainless flue guard

We have had 2 balanced flue wire guards in 3 years since installing a Worcester oil combi, they just rust away leaving stains down the wall and on the driveway. I can't find a manufacturer of stainless guards anywhere, Worcester / Bosch are no help. Any ideas?
and ... is there any way to remove rust stains without dissolving the cement?