Stained Toilet Bowl

Page 2 of 2
Citric has the advantage that you can.... buy a small amount from round the corner for not much money which is safe to handle and doesn't smell and as is plenty strong enough to do the job. Using hydrochloric indoors is not my idea of fun.
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:36:20 -0000, "stuart noble"

Since the staining rubs off very easily, I think I'll just invest in toilet brush and give it a quick rub down each week.
David