Stained my decking, do I need to seal aswell?

Just given my decking 2 coats of ronseal decking stain.

Should I be sealing it afterwards or is the stain enough?

Reply to
Jon

I'm sure it says this on the tin, it certainly says it on the Ronseal website;

Ronseal Decking Stain is the ultimate in one step colour, protection and waterproofing for decking. The finish is highly water repellent, scuff resistant and hardwearing and has been developed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering. It is available in 6 colours.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk declared for all the world to hear...

It does indeed say this on the tin/tub, but thought it best to check. I guess I don't need to seal it aswell then.

Reply to
Jon