Stained-glass effect - materials?

I want to create a stained glass effect on a couple of windows in my house. I envisage painting on coloured laquer or suchlike. Can anyone recommend where I can obtain such materials in small amounts? And what about the lead? I know you can obtain self-adhesive lead strip (for making imitation diamond-glazed windows) is that a good thing to use for the imitation joins in the stained glass? Ideally I'd like something narrower - suitable for small-radius curves.

Thank you

Frank

Reply to
Frank Watson