Squeeze-bottle with syringe needle in cap?

Thank you. Kores appear to offer a few different kits. I guess I'll have to phone a few suppliers and see if they'll clarify what exactly is included in the kits they supply. It's difficult to determine from the www which kit has the bottles with the needles projecting from the caps, or if the bottles are sufficiently large. (The smallest bottles that would be really helpful would be about 60ml, but twice that size would be much better).

Regards, Al D

Reply to
Al Deveron

example :-

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

My assumption, not having read your other replies when I posted, was that anyone with your requirements would have long since installed a bulk feed system.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

The ones I had were well below 60ml I'm afraid. They were also old stock, the kits may have changed since.

NT

Reply to
meow2222