Squash Court Door Handle

Anyone know of a UK supplier of recessed door handles las you might find on squash court doors???
JO

Try these guys:
http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk /
PoP

if the second link doesn't work then use the first link, enter as a guest, and search for squash. They are trade only so you might have to find a stockist near you, but they should be able to tell you if you contact them. I know of one in SW London.
http://www.hafele.co.uk /
http://www.hafele.co.uk/Hafele35a1/Templates/Hafele/SearchResults.asp

Strada Architectural Ironmongery 2a Robinson Road London SW17 9DJ Tel: (020 8542 1185)
Many thanks.
Found the item on Hafele's on line catalogue.
Their logon must have prevented google from finding it when I searched previously.
Sent them an email asking for a stockist in the London E4 area.
Decided not to try and open an account as their web site mentions a price per 100 peices. :o)
JohnO
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:04:30 -0000, "Simon"