Squash Court Door Handle

Anyone know of a UK supplier of recessed door handles las you might find on squash court doors???

JO

Reply to
johnO

Try these guys:

PoP

if the second link doesn't work then use the first link, enter as a guest, and search for squash. They are trade only so you might have to find a stockist near you, but they should be able to tell you if you contact them. I know of one in SW London.

Simon

Strada Architectural Ironmongery

2a Robinson Road London SW17 9DJ Tel: (020 8542 1185)
Reply to
Simon

Many thanks.

Found the item on Hafele's on line catalogue.

Their logon must have prevented google from finding it when I searched previously.

Sent them an email asking for a stockist in the London E4 area.

Decided not to try and open an account as their web site mentions a price per 100 peices. :o)

JohnO

Reply to
johnO