Spraying Sandtex ?

Thinking of spraying Sandtex smooth or Sandtex trade high cover smooth onto a load of concrete fence pots & gravel boards just installed.
Looked at the Earlex SG85 airless model, which quotes as being suitable for masonry paints, preservative (2nd job for it) etc.
Yet on the Earlex web site it lists loads of paints by name, and Sandtex is conspicuous by it's absence. I have fired them off a question, but thought I check if anybody here has any experience of this?
-- <remove ANTISPAM from my reply address when replying>